Terms and Conditions of Use
- Limited License and Restrictions on Use
- Linking Conditions
- User Content and License Grant
- Your Account
- Data, Information, and Content
- Copyright Policy, Notice, and Claim Information
- Trademarks and Patents
- International Use
- Third Party Content
- Timeliness of Content
- Warranty Disclaimers
- Liability and Indemnity
- Integration and Severability
- Applicable Law and Venue
- Modify, copy, screen capture, distribute, forward, transmit, post, display, perform, reproduce, publish, broadcast, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, or exploit any reports, data, information, content, software, RSS and podcast feeds, products, services, or other materials on, generated by or obtained from this Site, whether through links or otherwise (collectively, "Materials").
- Redeliver any page, text, image, or Materials on this Site using "framing" or other technology.
- Engage in any conduct that could damage, disable, or overburden (i) this Site, (ii) any Materials or services provided through this Site, or (iii) any systems, networks, servers, or accounts related to this Site, including without limitation, using devices or software that provide repeated automated access to this Site, other than those made generally available by Vanguard.
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Materials, services, systems, networks, servers, or accounts related to this Site or attempt to gain unauthorized access to Materials, services, systems, networks, servers, or accounts connected or associated with this Site through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means of circumventing any access-limiting, user authentication or security device of any Materials, services, systems, networks, servers, or accounts related to this Site.
- Modify, copy, obscure, remove, or display Vanguard's name, logo, trademarks, text, notices, or images without Vanguard's express written permission. To obtain such permission, you may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include the term "Vanguard," or any Vanguard trademark or executive's name, or any variation of the foregoing, as a meta-tag, hidden textual element or any other indicator that creates an impression of affiliation, sponsorship, or endorsement by Vanguard.
You may not link to this Site unless you comply with these linking conditions ("Linking Conditions"). Vanguard grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to this Site ("Link"), provided you comply at all times with the following conditions:
- The Link must resolve to Vanguard's portal page at www.vanguardinvestments.com.au, unaltered in any way.
- The text of the Link must read either "Vanguard," "Vanguard Investments Australia," or "www.vanguardinvestments.com.au." You may not use any Vanguard logo or graphic, or any other Vanguard trademark, as part of the Link without Vanguard's express written permission.
- The Link and surrounding context on the linking site must not (a) falsely represent or misrepresent any relationship between the linking site and Vanguard, including suggestions of affiliation, endorsement, or sponsorship; (b) portray Vanguard or its affiliates, or their products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner; or (c) deliver the Materials in a framed environment or alter the layout, content, look, or feel of the Site.
If you have created a Link that conforms to these Linking Conditions, then you also may include one or more Links to any internal or subsidiary page of this Site that is located one or several levels down from the homepages (known as "deep links"); provided, however, that all such deep links must be in close physical proximity to the Link that conforms to the Linking Conditions. You may not maintain numerous or pervasive Links to this Site.
Return to top
You agree that you are solely responsible for all information, data, content, text, photographs, graphics, images, videos, messages, comments, quotations, files, documents and any other materials that you submit, upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available via the Site ("User Content"). By submitting, uploading, posting, e-mailing or transmitting User Content to the Site, you represent and warrant that either you own all right, title and interest in and to the User Content or have express permission from the owner to copy and use such User Content for all purposes related to the Site. Vanguard does not control and is not responsible for the User Content uploaded via the Site and Vanguard neither guarantees the accuracy, quality or appropriateness of nor endorses any User Content submitted to the Site.
You agree not to use the Site to:
- Submit, upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available any User Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, menacing, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, obscene, offensive, blasphemous, libelous, unlawful, invasive of another's privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- Submit, upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available any User Content that personally attacks or is derogatory toward Vanguard as an entity, Vanguard employees, any Vanguard products or services, or any Vanguard Materials.
- Harm minors in any way, including, but not limited to, submitting, uploading, posting, e-mailing, transmitting, or otherwise making available content that violates child pornography laws, child sexual exploitation laws, or laws prohibiting the depiction of minors engaged in sexual conduct.
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any User Content transmitted through the Site.
- Submit, upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available any User Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationships or obligations.
- Submit, upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available any User Content that infringes, violates, or misappropriates any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or proprietary right or any moral right of any party.
- Submit, upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available any personal information or specific account details about yourself or any person or entity.
- Submit, upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available any advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation.
- Submit, upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available any material that contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international laws, rules, regulations, decrees, acts, orders, directives, legislation, bills, or statutes.
You grant Vanguard and its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents, licensors, and vendors a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, nonexclusive, fully-paid up, royalty-free, sublicensable, and transferable right and license to use, store, modify, adapt, translate, publish, display, broadcast, perform, disclose, distribute, sell, reproduce, publish, communicate to the public and create derivative works from any User Content, in whole or in part, in any medium or technology throughout the world, including any inventions, concepts, techniques, know-how, ideas, or expressions of ideas arising out of or based on the User Content, for any purpose in Vanguard's sole discretion, without the requirement of any permission from or compensation or notice, and without liability, to you or any third party.
Vanguard shall exclusively own all right, title, and interest in and to any derivative works or inventions created by or on behalf of Vanguard that incorporate or otherwise make use of any User Content, without the requirement of any permission from or compensation or notice, and without liability, to you or any third party.
You acknowledge that Vanguard and/or its vendors may or may not (but are not obligated to) monitor User Content, but that Vanguard shall have the right in its sole discretion to monitor, post, move, refuse, or remove any User Content, in whole or in part, for any reason whatsoever, without notice and without liability.
If you have any questions or comments about your Vanguard investments or other customer service issues, please click Contact Us at the top of any webpage.
Return to top
Certain parts of this Site may be protected by passwords or require a login. Further, for authentication purposes, certain features on this Site may require you to answer a designated security question. You agree to provide Vanguard with current, complete, and accurate information about you as prompted by the applicable registration process and agree to regularly update this information to maintain its completeness and accuracy. You agree to use this Site to access only those accounts on which you are authorized to act, and you agree to use your own user names, logins, passwords, and security questions and answers when accessing accounts on which you are authorized to act. You agree not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to such parts of or features on this Site, or to any other protected Materials or information, through any means not intentionally made available to you by Vanguard.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any account information, user names, logins, passwords, and security questions and answers that you use to access any page or feature on this Site, and for logging off of your account and any protected areas of the Site. Further, you are fully responsible for all activities occurring under your accounts, user names, logins, passwords, and security questions and answers that result from your negligence, carelessness, misconduct, or failure to use or maintain appropriate security measures. If you become aware of any suspicious or unauthorized conduct concerning your accounts, user names, logins, passwords, or security questions and answers, you agree to contact Vanguard immediately. Vanguard will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this paragraph.
Return to top
The Materials on this Site are for information, education, and noncommercial purposes only. Although Vanguard may provide data, information, and content relating to investment approaches and opportunities to buy or sell securities and/or mutual funds, you should not construe any such information or other content available through this Site as legal or tax advice. You alone will bear the sole responsibility of evaluating the merits and risks associated with the use of any Materials on this Site in relation to your own personal circumstances before making any decisions based on such Materials. To the extent permitted by law you agree not to hold Vanguard or its third party information providers liable for any possible claim for damages arising from any decision you make in relation to your individual circumstances based on the Materials made available to you through this Site. By providing access to other websites, neither Vanguard nor any of its affiliates is recommending the purchase or sale of the stock issued by any company, nor are they endorsing services provided by any website's sponsoring organization.
General advice warning
Vanguard is the product issuer. The information on this website is general information only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs or those of your client. Before making an investment decision or recommendation, you should consider your or your client's objectives, financial situation and needs, as well as the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) or Prospectus. You can access our PDS's and Prospectuses online, or by calling us.
Investments not guaranteed
Our products aim to closely track index returns before fees and taxes. Investments are not guaranteed and may decrease in value. Past performance is not an indication of future performance.
Interactive data terms and conditions of use
All information provided by Interactive Data (Australia) Pty Ltd ("Interactive Data") and its affiliates (the "Interactive Data Information") is owned by or licensed to Interactive Data and its affiliates and any user is permitted to use such Interactive Data Information only for such user's personal use. In no event shall any user publish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise reproduce any Interactive Data Information in any format to anyone, and no user shall use any Interactive Data Information in or in connection with any business or commercial enterprise, including, without limitation, any securities, investment, accounting, banking, legal or media business or enterprise.
Prior to the execution of a security trade based upon the Interactive Data Information, you are advised to consult with your broker or other financial representative to verify pricing information.
THE INTERACTIVE DATA INFORMATION IS PROVIDED TO THE USERS "AS IS." NEITHER INTERACTIVE DATA NOR ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY THIRD PARTY DATA PROVIDER MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE INTERACTIVE DATA INFORMATION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE. NEITHER INTERACTIVE DATA NOR ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY THIRD PARTY DATA PROVIDER WILL BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INTERRUPTION, INACCURACY, ERROR OR OMISSION, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, IN THE INTERACTIVE DATA INFORMATION OR FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY) RESULTING THEREFROM.
Return to top
All Materials on this Site, whether separate or compiled, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, audio clips, logos, buttons, images, digital downloads, data compilations, software, icons, html code and xml code, as well as all copyright, patent, trademark, trade dress, and other rights therein, are owned or licensed by Vanguard and its third party information providers, and are protected by United States and international intellectual property laws.
Pursuant to Section 512(c)(2) of the Copyright Revision Act, as enacted through the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Vanguard designates an agent as described below to receive notifications of claimed copyright infringement by mail: Pamela Crocker Senior Counsel, The Vanguard Group, Inc., P.O. Box 2600, V-26, Valley Forge, PA 19482-2600.
The designated copyright agent can also be reached by telephone at (610) 669-6100, by fax at (610) 669-6600, and by e-mail at email@example.com.
If you have any other customer service questions or would like an alternative method of reaching us, please Contact Us.
Return to top
All trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing on this Site are the exclusive property of their respective owners.
All Vanguard graphics, logos, page headers, and service names are trademarks, service marks, or trade dress of Vanguard. Vanguard's trademarks, service marks, and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Vanguard's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or investors, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Vanguard. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting any license or right in or to any trademarks, service marks, or trade dress of Vanguard.
Copyright © 2017, Citigroup Index LLC. All rights reserved. "Citigroup", "Citi" and other service marks and trademarks related to Citigroup Index LLC are trademarks and service marks of Citigroup Inc. or its affiliates, are used and registered throughout the world, and are used under license for certain purposes by Vanguard. The investment fund offered herein is not sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by Citigroup Index LLC ("Citigroup Index"), and Citigroup Index makes no representation regarding the advisability of investing in such fund. Reproduction of the Citigroup Index data and information in any form is prohibited except with the prior written permission of Citigroup Index. Although such data and information is believed to be reliable, Citigroup Index does not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, completeness or availability of any data and information and is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such data and information. CITIGROUP INDEX GIVES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE. In no event shall Citigroup Index be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages in connection with any use of the Citigroup Index data and information.
Adobe and Adobe Acrobat are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
BPAY® is registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
The index is a product of S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC ("SPDJI"), and has been licensed for use by Vanguard. Standard & Poor's® and S&P® are registered trademarks of Standard & Poor's Financial Services LLC ("S&P"); Dow Jones® is a registered trademark of Dow Jones Trademark Holdings LLC ("Dow Jones"); S&P® and S&P 500® are trademarks of S&P; and these trademarks have been licensed for use by SPDJI and sublicensed for certain purposes by Vanguard. Vanguard product(s) are not sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by SPDJI, Dow Jones, S&P, their respective affiliates and none of such parties make any representation regarding the advisability of investing in such product(s) nor do they have any liability for any errors, omissions, or interruptions of the index.
CGS identifiers have been provided by CUSIP Global Services, managed on behalf of the American Bankers Association by Standard & Poor's Financial Services, LLC, and are not for use or dissemination in a manner that would serve as a substitute for any CUSIP service. The CUSIP Database, © 2016 American Bankers Association. "CUSIP" is a registered trademark of the American Bankers Association.
Morningstar data ©2016 Morningstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Neither Morningstar, nor its affiliates nor their content providers guarantee the data or content contained herein to be accurate, complete or timely nor will they have any liability for its use or distribution. Any general advice has been prepared by Morningstar Australasia Pty Ltd (ABN: 95 090 665 544, AFSL: 240892), a subsidiary of Morningstar, Inc, without reference to your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider the advice in light of these matters and, if applicable, the relevant Product Disclosure Statement before making any decision to invest. Neither Morningstar, nor Morningstar's subsidiaries, nor Morningstar's employees can provide you with personalised financial advice. To obtain advice tailored to your particular circumstances, please contact a professional financial adviser. Please refer to Morningstar's Financial Services Guide (FSG) for more information www.morningstar.com.au/s/fsg.pdf.
The funds or securities referred to herein are not sponsored, endorsed, or promoted by MSCI, and MSCI bears no liability with respect to any such funds or securities. The prospectus or the Statement of Additional Information contains a more detailed description of the limited relationship MSCI has with Vanguard and any related funds.
Standard & Poor's® and S&P® are registered trademarks of Standard & Poor's Financial Services LLC ("S&P") and ASX® is a registered trademark of the Australian Securities Exchange Limited ("ASX"). These trademarks have been licensed for use by The Vanguard Group, Inc. Vanguard's ETFs are not sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by S&P or ASX, and S&P and ASX make no representation, warranty or condition regarding the advisability of buying, selling or holding units/shares in the Vanguard ETFs.
The funds are not sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by Barclays Capital Inc. or its affiliates ("Barclays"). Barclays does not make any representation regarding the advisability of investing in the funds or the advisability of investing in securities generally. Barclays' only relationship with Vanguard is the licensing of the Index which is determined, composed and calculated by Barclays without regard to Vanguard or the funds. Barclays has no obligation to take the needs of Vanguard or the owners of the funds into consideration in determining, composing or calculating the Index. Barclays has no obligation or liability in connection with administration, marketing or trading of the funds.
Bloomberg Finance L.P. and its affiliates (collectively, .Bloomberg.) are not affiliated with Vanguard and do not approve, endorse, review, or recommend the fund. BLOOMBERG and the Index are trademarks or service marks of Bloomberg and have been licensed to Vanguard. Bloomberg does not guarantee the timeliness, accurateness, or completeness of any data or information relating to the Index.
London Stock Exchange Group companies include FTSE International Limited ("FTSE"), Frank Russell Company ("Russell"), MTS Next Limited ("MTS"), and FTSE TMX Global Debt Capital Markets Inc. ("FTSE TMX"). All rights reserved. "FTSE®", "Russell®", "MTS®", "FTSE TMX®" and "FTSE Russell" and other service marks and trademarks related to the FTSE or Russell indexes are trademarks of the London Stock Exchange Group companies and are used by FTSE, MTS, FTSE TMX and Russell under licence. "ASFA™" is a trade mark of The Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia ("ASFA"). All rights in and to the FTSE ASFA Australia Index Series (the "Index") vest in FTSE. All information is provided for information purposes only. No responsibility or liability can be accepted by the London Stock Exchange Group companies nor its licensors for any errors or for any loss from use of this publication. Neither the London Stock Exchange Group companies nor any of their licensors make any claim, prediction, warranty or representation whatsoever, expressly or impliedly, either as to the results to be obtained from the use of the FTSE Indices or the fitness or suitability of the Indices for any particular purpose to which they might be put.
SEDOL Data has been provided from the London Stock Exchange's SEDOL Masterfile®
SEDOL and SEDOL Masterfile® are registered trademarks of the London Stock Exchange Group PLC.
Vanguard owns issued patents for its US Vanguard Exchange-Traded Funds ("Vanguard ETFs") under U.S. Patent Nos. 6,879,964; 7,337,138; 7,720,749; 7,925,573; 8,090,646; and 8,417,623.
Return to top
Because of the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules with respect to your account and your online conduct, including all laws, rules, codes, and regulations of the country in which you reside and the country from which you access this Site, including without limitation, all laws, rules, codes, regulations, decrees, acts, orders, directives, legislation, bills, and statutes pertaining to tax, contracts, intellectual property, securities, e-commerce, banking, technology, computers, fraud, and privacy. In addition, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, codes, and regulations regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States, as set forth in the U.S. Export Administration Regulations, the U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulation, and the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Controls' trade sanctions rules.
Unless specifically stated otherwise, each investment product and service referred to on this Site is intended to be made available only to Australian residents. Units in the Vanguard International Shares Index Fund, the Vanguard International Shares Index Fund (Hedged) – AUD class and the Vanguard International Shares Index Fund (Hedged) – NZD class are offered only to Australian and New Zealand residents. This Site will not be considered a solicitation for or offering of any investment product or service to any person in any jurisdiction where such solicitation or offering would be illegal. In particular, the investment products and services referred to on this Site are not intended to be sold to U.S. Persons as defined under Regulation S of the U.S. federal securities laws. Persons residing in the United States are invited to visit Vanguard's website for U.S. investors for more information about products and services available to them. References on this website to dollars are to Australian dollars unless otherwise specified.
Return to top
Data and other materials appearing on this Site that are provided by third parties are believed by Vanguard to be obtained from reliable sources, but Vanguard cannot guarantee and is not responsible for their accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or suitability for use. Vanguard is not responsible for and does not prepare, edit, or endorse the content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from any website owned or operated by a third party that is linked to this Site via hyperlink. The fact that Vanguard has provided a link to a third party's website does not constitute an implicit or explicit endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by Vanguard with respect to such website, its owners, providers, or services. You will use any such third party content at your own risk and you agree that Vanguard is not liable for any loss or damage that you may suffer by using third party websites or any content, advertising, products, or other materials in connection therewith.
Return to top
All content on this Site is presented only as of the date published or indicated, and may be superseded by subsequent market events or for other reasons. In addition, you are responsible for setting the cache settings on your browser to ensure you are receiving the most recent data.
Return to top
Return to top
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
THE TERMS THAT APPLY TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE ARE THESE TERMS AND SUBJECT TO YOUR NON-EXCLUDABLE RIGHTS UNDER CONSUMER PROTECTION LAWS. NO OTHER TERMS OR RIGHTS APPLY. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS.
WE WILL USE DUE CARE AND SKILL IN PROVIDING THE SITE AND THE MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON THE SITE AND SUBJECT TO YOUR RIGHTS UNDER LAW THAT MAY APPLY AND WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED, VANGUARD AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, AND ANY THIRD PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND VENDORS:
- GIVEN THE NATURE OF THE INTERNET, DO NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE SITE, ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE OR THEIR USE IS COMPLETE, ACCURATE, CURRENT OR FREE FROM ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, PROGRAMMING BUGS OR VIRUSES OR SECURE OR HAVE FULL FUNCTIONALITY;
- DO NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE WILL BE CONTINUOUS OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THE SITE, THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE OR ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE FREE FROM VIRUSES, AS THE AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE OR ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO NUMEROUS FACTORS, INCLUDING ROUTINE MAINTENANCE AND FACTORS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL (SUCH MALFUNCTION IN EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE, INTERNET ACCESS DIFFICULTIES, OR DELAY, ERROR OR FAILURE OF TRANSMISSION, THE SITE'S RELIANCE ON SYSTEMS AND SERVICES THAT WE DO NOT OWN OR CONTROL);
- HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO MAINTAIN THE MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE SITE OR TO SUPPLY CORRECTIONS, UPDATES, OR RELEASES FOR THE SAME;
- DO NOT WARRANT THE SERVICE WILL MEET ALL OF YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS; AND
- EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIEDWITH RESPECT TO (I) THE SITE; (II) ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE; (III) USE OF THE SITE, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES; AND (IV) THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES.
VANGUARD ACCEPTS LIABILITY TO YOU FOR BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY GUARANTEE OR OTHER RIGHTS UNDER CONSUMER PROTECTION LAWS THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED AND FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT IS A DIRECT RESULT OF, AND FLOWS NATURALLY FROM, OUR BREACH OF CONTRACT OR NEGLIGENCE UNDER THE PRINCIPLES APPLIED BY THE COURTS. HOWEVER, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED BY LAW, VANGUARD, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, OR ANY THIRD PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND VENDORS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR:
- LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT WAS NOT REASONABLY FORESEEABLE;
- LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT WAS NOT CAUSED BY OUR BREACH OF STATUTORY GUARANTEE, CONTRACT OR BY OUR NEGLIGENCE;
- LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT WAS CAUSED BY YOUR BREACH OF CONTRACT OR YOUR NEGLIGENCE; AND
- LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR REASONABLE CONTROL (SUCH AS A MALFUNCTION IN EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE, INTERNET ACCESS DIFFICULTIES OR DELAY OR FAILURE OF TRANSMISSION).
FOR ALL OTHER LIABILITY, INCLUDING IN RELATION TO BREACH OF CONTRACT OR NEGLIGENCE TO EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, VANGUARD, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, OR ANY THIRD PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND VENDORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ALL OTHER INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, INCOME, GOODWILL. TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH LIABILITY CANNOT BE EXCLUDED, IT IS LIMITED TO RESUPPLYING, REPAIRING OR REPLACING THE RELEVANT GOODS OR SERVICES (OR PAYMENT OF THE COST OF RESUPPLY, REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT) AND WHERE IT IS FAIR AND REASONABLE TO DO SO.
YOU MUST TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO MINIMISE THE EXTENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE YOU MAY SUFFER AS A RESULT OF THE PROVISION OF (I) THE SITE; (II) ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE; (III) USE OF THE SITE, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES; AND (IV) THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES.
Return to top
Return to top
Return to top